Tuesday, January 19, 2010

journeys started on celestial chariots
songs strung when the soul fueled by the will of the gods
of showers that roll in the mind
For the ultimate odyssey
For the liberation of the soul
Flies the human liberty to fight
And change
And regain what was missed
But lived
As the final flight is taken
For uninterrupted plunge
Into the sea of love
And salvation that talks to the soul
And nature dwindles all desires
And peace blooms
In the land of silence
Where showers of frivolity
Spring fountains of friendship
And ultimate loyalty.
Home of truth speaks
To the lover
Of all
vibrations of god’s song,our creator
stars deep lakes of energy,silent oceans
crushing tides,the snowy mountains on the adorable saplings
of weepings of joy.
Stems of space and time
Dissolve
When the silence found in the noise
Speaks and opens the gates of the eternal.
Nothing will be more beautiful
Thn entering his garden of freedom and prosperity
The place where all is one
Where there is no distinction,no seperation,no conflict
Running into light majestic
I will become homebound.
Take my acceptance,my mother,for I want to fight no more
No greater joy I seek than the rest on the love I receive from you
No more questions i seek
No desires for answers i cling on
Speak to me,o mother,the secret of unending bliss
Gift me grace
Charm me with the nectar of glorious light
Unfathomable miseries I have suffered
And unknown diseases have covered me long
In the form of hatred for my fellow brothers,your own sons
In form of desires to grasp more what does not exist
I travelled far away from home
And now my feet are hurt
And my heart tired
Dont ignore the cries of your child
That longs for your love
On your patience have I survived
The trance of maya
And your heavenly songs
Have stirred the soul
Awed by the goldhued purity of your pure being
Tangled in prowness of suffering
Demons have rained dangerous lies on me
And I beg you to be on your boat
To cross all deaths
And live once again
On your land of immoratality.

No comments: