Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Into the new day
when it was neither sunlight nor darkness
as it then moved
towards
the brightness of a new day
I realised that i was a leaf in this huge world of trees
as the freshness attacked the wind
and the waves of darkness broke
infront of the supreme sunlight
I twitched a bit
as the water from the heavens
lightened the skies
I had grown
and woken up
from terrible dreams
relating to distant lands
and now in this world
as a new born kid
I had to face
the brush
of all kinds of sands
I still slept
under the protective shade of my mother
and huge seas of emotions
erupted from my heart
as I seized
and creased
my boundaries
of limitless love
for my mother
the treacherous
and unfriendly
breeze
of means
from everywhere
ignored my cries
and I slide
now
in these directionless
lanes
of bountiful pains
as the birds move across the sky
i flied
and cried
for help
but cant remember how I dealt with it all
when soul disturbed and perturbed
I shivered
but my fervour for freedom scaled new heights
and the bee of my mind took the flight
as the wings of time disallowed my journey.
I have long cried for mother
I have become old
but not so bold
to slay
these monsters
demons
in the form of uncertainity
and profanity
of my weakness
born from the fear of the world
this day
I feel
my mother is calling me back
finally
the flood gates of love
will be reopened
and I will
sleep
in the lap
of heaven
and eternity

No comments: